• Can be used in very thin sheet materials from 0.50mm
• Wide grip range provides a placing capability in material thickness ranging from 0.5 mm up to 7.9 mm
• Splined body provides increased torque-to-turn resistance over conventional non-splined inserts
• Low profile head allows near flush seating without special hole preparation
• Large flange version provides a large bearing surface which increases push-out performance
• Reduced tail end diameter offers ease of hole entry
• May be installed using any parallel acting squeezing force.
• Provide high pushout and torque-out resistance.
• Do not require special hole preparation, such as chamfering and deburring.
• Reverse side of metal sheet remains flush – no swaged rim protrusion.
• No retapping necessary after application.
• Low installed costs.
• Can be installed using automated equipment for high volume applications
Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.